Wednesday, November 2, 2011

There's always good news to be found in small pleasures

Being a grown-up adult with decades of work experience, I've long known that even when things in the workplace are pretty great, there's always lots of unfairness going on. It's the way of the world. But I'm disillusioned today. Bloody hell.
 
Okay, on to happier stuff. I'm so crabby today about various things I can hardly stand myself.

The good news is that Charlie shares his Halloween candy. There's a bunch of stuff he doesn't like all that much, like Cheesies. He gave 'em to me. And, I'm uncomfortable to say, there's stuff he can't eat now because of his orthodontics.

So he had to give his last one of these to me.

Gawd, it was good.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear :( Don't be like me and blow all you hard work on getting fit and fantastic on stress eating. I hope the disillusionment fades quickly : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm not the only one who eats the stuff the kids don't want?

    ReplyDelete