Thursday, November 10, 2011

Finished with Constance, not in the mood for Janet

I need some reads!

I've finished up with my Constance Beresford-Howe-athon (read and loved A Serious Widow, Night Studies, The Book of Eve; gave up on Prospero's Daughter). I happened upon an ultra-large-print Janet Evanovich, and I'm just not feeling the love.

I may dip into an old Sue Grafton (just reread P is for Peril) to tide me over, but I need-need-need something I haven't read before.

Which means I'm open to suggestions. What have you read lately that you've loved and would like to recommend?

5 comments:

  1. I posted here yesterday, but it disappeared - okay - Geek Love. Jitterbug Perfume. Lamb - the Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal. Three of my all-time favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one of these I've read is Jitterbug - thanks, Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The graveyard book (more fun than it sounds) by Neil Gaiman, best all-time kids' book ever, gives me chills ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect book for spooky ooky creepy November!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is an older post, but I thought I add 'The Hunger Games' to the list - if you haven't already read it. My girls cannot shut up about it and my husband loved it as well. I'm waiting for my turn with the paperback.

    ReplyDelete