Saturday, September 10, 2011

I feel like Lola

... because I've got new shiny shoes!

Since my walking barefoot day, I've been keeping my eyes open for a replacement pair of wear-with-a-summer-skirt shoes that are good for walking.

On a little excursion to the big fountain on the corner (to make wishes and throw pennies), then to the coffee shop (for a chai latte, Naked Orange for C), then to Naot's basement (where the sale shoes are), I found them!

I am, in fact, wearing these comfortable lovelies right now. I have to wear a skirt on Monday cuz I've got these shiny new *quartz & silver* shoes. Feast your eyes:

3 comments:

  1. You're sure to enjoy walking -- maybe even skipping -- to work in those new shoes. As I surely enjoyed that charming animation you linked to. I'm going to be sure to watch this with my granddaughter -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was able to wear them for three days in a row, new, with now blisters at all.

    Re: Animation - I'm a major fan of the lovely Lola of Charlie & Lola.

    ReplyDelete