Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am a very silly woman

I promise you that you will believe me when I show you what I just bought, and explain that I have been coveting these since the very moment I saw them, which was this spring, and it proves that I've been totally seduced by consumerism wherein an image or marketing campaign can create a need in you that you never knew you had, and that you in fact do not need.

But lo! Yonder shoes, which, upon my ridiculous soul, I am thrilled to have on my feet.


5 comments:

  1. Every little girl's dream... :D I hope you have an outfit to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing them right now, at work! Lots of brown tones and, of course, gold jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you can channel Little Richard with those bad boys, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever heard Little Richard doing "I Feel Pretty" from West Side Story? He is AWESOME. I'm going to post a link...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps? But you're a happy one who knows what she likes! These are such fun -- enjoy!

    ReplyDelete