Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Seven things to like about today

1. I'm all refreshed because of my 4-day weekend.

2. Got a massage at work today. Yep, at work. Every now and then, the company hires some RMTs to give us massages. Miriam concentrated on my neck (my goodness you have a lot of tension here) and my hands. Bliss!

3. I wore my aqua tank top. The fun part: I slept in it on Saturday night. See, that makes me laugh inside. My own little thumbing of the nose to the corporate culture. Otherwise, I looked extremely appropriate in my smart midnight brown three-button new jacket from Sally Ann. I really needed something to show so it didn't look like I was naked under my smart jacket.

4. Macaroni and cheese for dinner. President's Choice. It's delicious!

5. A cheque in the mail from Bell. Apparently they overcharged a whole bunch of people at one point, which is rotten, but we really need the money this month.

6. M3I and Charlie did groceries today after school and they bought Honeycomb! (Apparently there's a new controversial taste to it, which is presumably different from what I grew up with. However, I'm chomping away on it at the moment and it tastes pretty darn good to me.)

7. There may be an election if the federal budget is voted down. This may turn out to be a disaster cuz Michael Ignatieff & Co. would likely win if Harper & his motley crew do win, and Michael Ignatieff is hardly a vast improvement. That being said, it would be a bit of an improvement. Plus, I'd like to see another minority gov't be the thing that makes Harper resign. Oh yeah!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy for all your good things :D I have no clue about all the politics, being on a different side of the globe, but I'm so enthusiastic about the sneaky tank top and the massage, that it doesn't matter :)

    ReplyDelete