Friday, March 25, 2011

Everybody's workin' for the weekend. Not.

I was planning to work this weekend, at least putting in a full 7.5 hour day. I've certainly got the work to do.

But seeing as I started work this morning at roughly 6:15 because I couldn't sleep because I have so much work to do, and seeing as I got a ridiculous amount of writing done today, I'm quite decidedly not putting in said 7.5 hrs. I will, however, do some editing on paper, but I ain't doing nothing on the effing 'puter.

My neck is stiff, my back is sore, and as I look up at the sky out the window here at the office (such lovely big bright windows here at the office), I see that the sky is my very favourite colour of blue.

Ergo, my revised weekend plan:
- go swimming with Charlie and M3I
- go skating with Charlie, and perhaps M3I
- review & edit my 2 documents, on paper, preferably with a beer
- declutter (ongoing)
- do laundry (a must cuz it reduces my stress levels during the week)
- look at the sky

Now, just look at this glorious forecast!

PS: anybody watch the 50th Anniversary of The Nature of Things with David Suzuki! Wa'nt it great? You can watch it online AND you can watch the very first ep of the show.

PPS: This Twisted Sister song has been running in my 'head all afternoon. Might be why I'm no longer planning to work all weekend. Do take a listen. It's just fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment