Friday, February 25, 2011

One wheeled therapy

I was blogging quiet inside my head this morning (a process formerly known as thinking) about how burnt out I was feeling. Lately I've been doing a gigantic amount of frenzied copywriting and tweaking, while rushing to attend various meetings announcing Very Exciting New Projects(TM) that will require more clever copywriting.

As I walked up the hill, snow fell all around me. I'm still coming in early, so it was quiet and a bit gloomy. *Sigh*

Just then, from between two apartment buildings, a jaunty fellow appeared, wearing a tweed newsboy cap, scarf and backpack, and he was riding a unicycle.

I have to say, I felt a zing of delight, and my gloom was gone.

3 comments:

  1. Young Elliot rides a unicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is seriously the COOLEST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! Reminds me of the day when I was in a terrible mood until I happened upon that truck full of pinatas.

    ReplyDelete