Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Al Jazeera English

I didn't know it was so easy to get Al Jazeera English - live streaming online. Kewl!

And at the moment, on As it Happens on CBC Radio, they're talking about the fact that the U.S. won't let AJE broadcast. At all! Holy keerap!

If you're in the States, try the link above and let me know if you get anything.

Plus, you can get some excellent reporting on world issues from Democracy Now. Seriously, I've never heard a better interviewer than Amy Goodman. She is a true journalist. Most will treat the powerful with kid gloves, but Amy's a total pro.

1 comment:

  1. Nope, nothing from Georgia. Although I'm probably on some kind of watch list now for trying. I listen to NPR radio most of the time and they do a great job of reporting, too. (Kim)

    ReplyDelete