Sunday, November 28, 2010

More life in a science lab

On Thursday, Charlie was so sick with his fever and cough, we were frightened. When I came home from work on Friday, Charlie was right at the door waiting for me. Here's what he and M3I were up to.

Okay, that didn't work, and I have no idea why. I just tried to upload a cute video of:

Charlie turning the crank on his dumptruck to dump a soccer ball which then rolls down a plank to hit another soccer ball which releases a stick which is holding in place a big blue baseball bat attached to the ceiling, and then the baseball bat hits a little plastic ball which is sitting on Charlie's intergalactic ooze, and then the ball falls onto a tambourine making a distinct tambourine sound!

video

1 comment:

  1. And by crikey it actually worked the 5th time I did it!

    ReplyDelete