Thursday, April 29, 2010

A perty good day

I do believe that I am actually feeling better. All afternoon the absence of that rattling and tightness in my lungs was a wonder to behold. Combined with the fact that once my can-you-just-look-at-this-asap-ridden morning was over, I had several hours of good old-fashioned manuscript editing that was pert'near uninterrupted.

And during lunch, my friend and I got out for a walk on this beautiful day, and we both even got a couple of errands done.

Then, on the way home, there was a totally awesome musician in the Spadina subway station walkway playing a gorgeous, langorous version of Danny Boy - on the erhu! He made Danny Boy sound like it was written especially for the erhu.

Top it all off, my wee lad is feeling rather better after a super-nasty bout of the virus formerly know as the stomach flu.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Yes, sure, go for it, I don't mind if you use my photo on your Facebook. I'm stoked that you want to... :)

    I love it when little things like the musician pop up in your every day, and make it a little better!

    ReplyDelete