Thursday, April 22, 2010

Highs and lows

For earth day, I'm using Charlie's old receiving blankets as handkerchiefs - instead of klennex, something I do every time I get an obnoxious cold, which seems to be often. Again, it's accompanied with a very rotten cough. I've only had it for two days, and I stayed home from work today, tho I worked (which was hard cuz I'm so knackered.)

That's the low.

On the high side, what a beautiful day out there! Have I mentioned how much I love spring? Sheesh, it's beautiful and gentle. Charlie just watered the herbs and flowers on the balcony - he's developing some good gardening skills.

On the LOW side - hee hee - I LOST FOUR POUNDS! First week of W8watchers, during which they say you're likely to lose more than the recommended 2 lbs per week.

And I can definitely feel it. My bra's a bit looser and my eyelids are definitely skinnier. And my baby toes are definitely slim!

I'm happy about this. I even had enough points last night to have some chocolate chip cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment