Monday, February 8, 2010

Farmville 13 Mystery Box

Over the past week or so, Charlie's been working away at a tune on the piano. He does this with tunes he hears and likes, but with this one, M3I and I couldn't place where we'd heard it, or if we'd heard it.

So I asked Charlie what the tune was, and the reply was something like "Farmville 13 Mystery Box". I was like, huh? So he brought me over to the computer and we found it on ewetoob. Take a listen and a look-see.



It's Hey There, Delilah by the Plain White Ts, and it's lovely, isn't it? Catchy too. Also sounds very sweet when played on the piano by Charlie boy, who's expanding our listening horizons every single day.

PS: It's come to my attention that not everybody knows about the cool mystery boxes you can "gift" on Farmville. Or even what Farmville is. Farmville's a game on Facebook - Charlie and I do a lot of farming. And, if you value your spare time, you'll be happiest if I tell you no more about it. Stay away; and consider yourself warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment