Sunday, January 17, 2010

Live blogging for roughly 15 minutes of the Golden Globes

This proves I could be Marlene Arpe, possibly even doing her job with my eyeballs closed:
Kevin Bacon: dude, you need your pants hemmed!
Drew Barrymore, you're cute, nice and humble, notice dating the Mac guy again. Did you thank Jessica Lange? Not sure, but hope I just missed it.
Ricky Gervais saying the writing category was a bit of a downer, LOL.
Jennifer Aniston coming out with generically handsome dude with accent. Don't know the name of the guy - she's dating him maybe? Slit in dress is v. high! I think he should've let her talk more. Seemed a bit rude.
Jason Reitman, the Tarantino comment wasn't nice - I'm sure he was waiting for his name to be called too. But loved his my wife is my muse comment, and very lovely thank you to his folks. You thank your wife and your parents like that, you're golden.
Jennifer Garner and Ashton Kucher, you both look very tall. Sorry to not see Alec Baldwin, would've been fun to see his speech.

There, done!

Now, Charlie has something to add:
vfvghvhvfdhedvfvshvdfhgvfwhfhgjhjgejgwvfjgcjfcgewkjgrebhgrjgjtjukhyil,jkuyolkilltruyeygyutjyio;ijolitou;oiu;popuiki;ki.,uuyujyhjy$$%$7000%YYYFIHBJGNXGCJGBFDHFGER7OOOO$!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment