Friday, January 8, 2010

10 things I liked about today

1. It's Friday.

2. I haven't spent any money all day, though I had a nice oatmeal breakfast, delicious rice&beans lunch, and a refreshing glass of wine (at my desk about 20 minutes ago - possibly the inspiration for this post).

3. Around my neck, I'm wearing my grandmother's groovy black/orange/yellow/limegreen plastic bead necklace.

4. Yesterday, I had lunch with a great friend, and that fact is still making me happy today.

5. So far, I'm keeping my new year's resolution to Walk Every Day (er, starting Monday, the actual beginning of the new year).

6. I've ploughed through a tonne of work today.

7. I know the colour of almost all my friends' bras. At least those worn last night and today.

8. My father-in-law's new heart valve has not be affected by his blood infection.

9. Charlie has a piano recital tomorrow. (Actually not sure if this is making me happy. Nervous, more like.)

10. I have a book I ordered waiting for me at the library.

1 comment: