Sunday, December 6, 2009

Space, the final frontier

We've started clearing out the living room, and moving furniture around for the gang of 12 that will be coming for Christmas. Where to put the tree? At this point, we have no idea, and we still don't have enough chairs, though this is practically the house of chairs. Actually we probably do have enough, but while I want people to be able to sit, I don't want it looking like a yard sale in here.

There's now a huge space across from the piano - it's great. The bookshelves filled with our combined record collection is now in our bedroom. I was kinda against stuffing our poor bedroom with more furniture, but it actually works. And seeing our old albums again, with Guess Who records, and Prince and the Revolution, and Yaz's Upstairs at Eric's (horrible album cover) made me happy; it felt like M3I and I were moving in together again.

In other news: My father-in-law is in the hospital, with some kind of infection. They can't figure out what.

No comments:

Post a Comment