Monday, November 30, 2009

Funny, lumpy me

We are, inadvertently, hosting Christmas dinner for the entire family. If we try to visit everyone, it'll mean driving great distances many times in bad weather.

Thanks to me trying to be funny, I emailed family members asking them what we-all should do, getting-together-wise. However, tacked on the fun, ludicrous (I thought) idea, that we should gather at our small, crowded, overheated apartment, making it a big pyjama party - because obviously we don't have room for people to stay over and no family members live in town any more.

Everyone responded with great enthusiasm. M3I, the cooking member of our partnership, not so much.

In other news: I have a weird bump on my arm - I'm getting an ultrasound to see what it is at 1pm today. It should be a cyst, but we're making sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment