Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Commuter tips

I am at the office, my place of work. And I'm wearing a see-+hr0ugh sh1rt.

These are the perils of the cycling commuter. Every morning I pack my work clothes into my pannier, and some mornings, like this morning, I even try them on before I go to make sure the outfit works. Unfortunately, I realize now I should've opened up the curtains to shed the light on what appeared quite clearly in the ladies' washroom mirror through my new pink shirt.

I wasn't willing to walk around so exposed for very long, and wondered how I could possibly justify an emergency trip to W1nn3rs for another shirt (which would mean buying something new; not allowed). Fortunately, my co-workers here at my place of work include good old friends, and one of them graciously lent me her very chic white denim jacket.

I'm saved, and without sin!

No comments:

Post a Comment