Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A new kind of nightmare

I had a nightmare last night that I quit my job. I'd given notice and as my last day approached, I suddenly sat bolt upright and thought, what have I done?

I told my boss I changed my mind, I didn't want to quit, I like it here, please don't make me go! But the biggies wouldn't go for it. She obviously doesn't want to be here, and she's quit twice before (true, IRL), they said.

When I woke up I was quite distressed. Plus I felt a little silly. I'm actually in a good job that I like, working with great people, in a company that's doing well in the recession. Not your typical nightmare fodder.

So, if you find yourself too relaxed, content or satisfied with your life, please drop me a line. I can come up with something for you to fret about.


Who'd want to leave this?

No comments:

Post a Comment