Friday, March 27, 2009

Wending my way in

There are some mornings, like today, I just love wending my way in to the office.

It helped that I had a good start. Once I woke up, I noticed that my cold was better. It was sunny. I got a seat on the bus, which stopped for me between stops. I got a seat on the subway, which made it very comfortable to read my book, which I'm totally enjoying: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Never read it before - weird, eh? But it's perfect subway reading).

I sometimes get a kick out of the whole citiness of my trip to work, stopping in at the Chinese bakery to get a perfect vanilla hazelnut coffee, watching the shops open, seeing what the fashionable are wearing.

That's all. Sometimes stuff like that just makes me happy to be wear I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment