Thursday, February 12, 2009

I swear I'm not a complete weirdo...

... but it was just a dream.

And personally, I don't typically enjoy hearing about other people's dreams (e.g. and then I turned into a turtle, but uh not really a turtle, and then I, oh, wait a sec, I was in my house, but it wasn't really my house, and then I, oh what did I do, oh yeah, etc.).

But if your dream is cool or super-weird, I love hearing about 'em.

Mine last night: I had a big bowl of strawberry icing and I painted on a handlebar moustache and goatee. Then I decided the moustache alone looked totally kickin. It really did! So I went around to all of my friends to show them my moustache - which was like the one on that guy (Derek Smalls) in Spinal Tap - and, unfortunately, they all looked at me in horror. I tried to explain, saying I've always wanted a handlebar moustache, and aren't they cool? And doesn't it look awesome? I really did look cool; I'm not kidding. Plus, it was strawberry icing. What could be better?

That's all. Now tell me yours.

PS: Just heard the Tap is back! Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. How 'bout my dream where I watch a guy -- who was a combination of Barack Obama, Bobby McFerrin, and Jaco Pastorius -- singing and playing bass while standing on a ramp leading to an underground parking garage.

    Beat that for weirdness.

    P.S. He sounded great

    ReplyDelete