Sunday, September 28, 2008

The weird on the street


Charlie and I went to the Word on the Street festival today. We had bratwurst, pierogi, and Charlie gobbled the saurkraut, which we found out he liked a year ago, at the same festival. He actually hasn't had any the entire year since, and after one forkful, said, "I like it! Actually I don't just like it, I love it! It's incwedible!"

A friend who was without her kid for the weekend ran over with her lunch and joined us on the picnic blanket, and fondly ruffled Charlie's hair. Then we went over to Tiny Tom's fresh fried donuts, and gobbled the whole tiny dozen.

Plus, we listened to music, bought some Chirp books, and Charlie got to pet Chirp in real life!

The weather was perfect, the birds were singing, and we had fun.

For the most part, I feel better than I did yesterday.

Oh dear. I just found an old potato chip under my mouse cord. Hmmph. Probably best to just throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment