Monday, September 1, 2008

Just lookin'

Here's a funny thing. I've got a job interview on Wednesday.

Oddly enough, I don't want to quit my job. I like it. I just would like my b*** to take a long walk off a short pier.

About two weeks ago, about 11:30pm on a Friday night, I was checking out Charity Village, one of my favourite job sites, and found an interesting job. I noticed that applications were due at midnight that night, so I quickly updated my resume, wrote an enthusiastic little note, and sent it off. Didn't think I'd get an interview; just thought I'd cheer myself up. Sort of like buying a lottery ticket.

At any rate, I don't expect the money to be on, but I'll iron my shirt, put on my interview suit, and check it out. Then after the interview, I can go back to the office and scare everyone with my rare splendour. I think I'll even wear makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment