Friday, July 25, 2008

No-see-ums

This is an actual piece of a photograph of the office building I work in. Cropped to protect the innocent (namely, me :o)

Look at all the windows!

About 15 minutes ago, I walked around the office trying to look out one of these marvelous windows and discovered that at least, for the time being, I can't. There's someone in the boardroom with the door shut, and all the offices have their doors shut as well - and all the offices on this floor are on the outside. So if you're a lowly employee of my ilk and level, you don't get an office.
To be fair, I can peek through the striped frosted glass in the offices where the occupant is absent. But otherwise, I'm shut in, view-wise.

I know I've complained about this before, but usually the boardroom is empty and one or two office doors might be open, so total shutout is rare. But jeez.

Not being able to see out: That's not nice!

PS: I'm working this weekend due to the fact that my bo*s didn't cover my biggest project while I was away as promised. Also not nice, but since I've already whined about it, I will accept my burden with grace (can't you tell?).

1 comment:

  1. I used to work in a building that looked like that. Sucked. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete