Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A pretty card and my slightly weird secret


I just feel like looking at something pretty today, and this card is it. It pretty much always sits on my desk here at home (obviously I'm not at work today); it was from my sister-in-law for my wedding shower, which was quite awhile ago now, but I still just love the card. 
And here's my slightly weird secret: I like teacups a lot. Love 'em actually. The prettier the better. And if anybody else secretly likes them too and is wondering, my favourites are Shelley. I think some of my friends would be surprised by this, but these things make me happy. And maybe now whenever I'm in a bad mood, I'm going to post a pic of a pretty thing.
The idea is almost enough to make me look forward to my next bad mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment